Mark your calendars now for the 2015 Spring Conference & Luncheon!
Date: May 28, 2015
Location: Walker Methodist Place, 3701 Bryant Avenue South, Minneapolis, MN
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER ONLINE
Conference begins promptly at noon. Lunch will be served.
Planning for a Good Life to the Very End
Keynote Speaker: Dr. Craig Bowron, MD
The Hardest Part Comes Last: Making End-of-Life Decisions that are More Reflective, Less Reflexive.
- Brenda Hartman – Mental Health Therapist
- Kris Linner – Director of Spiritual Care at St. Croix Hospice
- Kris Maser & Jill Sauber – Maser Amundson Boggio Hendricks PA Attorneys
- Learn simple steps you can take now to plan for a better life, and end-of-life.
- Gain an understanding of the emotional, spiritual, medical and legal aspects of planning for life—and death.
“Our ultimate goal, after all, is not a good death but a good life to the very end.”
~Atul Gawande – Being Mortal
Vendor Opportunities Available: Contact Roxanne Cornell at firstname.lastname@example.org or 952-925-4147
* Certificate of Attendance Available