Registration Open for the 2016 Spring Conference & Luncheon!
Date: May 26, 2016
Location: Friendship Village of Bloomington, 8100 Highwood Dr, Bloomington, MN 55438 FREE VALET PARKING
Eventbrite Registration Open at:
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER ONLINE
Conference begins promptly at noon. Vendor tables available at 11:00 am.
Lunch will be served.
Keeping Our Elders Safe:
Preparing, Preventing, and Protecting Against Financial Exploitation
- Marit Anne Peterson – Program Director Minnesota Elder Justice Center
- Michael W. Marben – Minnesota Department of Commerce Fraud Bureau
- Allison J. Frasier – Attorney with Maser, Amundson, Boggio & Hendricks, P.A.
- Susan Crumb – Senior Assistant Hennepin County Attorney
- Tracy Allen – Hennepin County Investigator – Complex Crimes
- Carmen M. Castaneda, MSW, LICSW – Hennepin County Adult Protection Services
- Detective Erik Amundson – Edina Police Department
- Kristen R. Rice, J.D. – Regional Ombudsman
- Develop and understand the legal definition of financial exploitation
- Learn how to identify different forms of financial exploitation and how to protect yourself
and the people you serve
Vendor Opportunities Available:
Contact Cindy K. Johnson at
Certificate of Attendance Available (3.5 CEUs)
FREE VALET PARKING