- This event has passed.
Annual Spring Conference
May 3 @ 9:00 am - 3:30 pmFree
Through the Years…
Special Needs Planning for Individuals with Disabilities
Special Needs Trusts, Supplemental Trusts, and Guardian and Conservatorships
Participants will learn about:
- Exploring and Understanding Services during the Minor Years
- Transition Planning as the Special Needs Child Becomes an Adult
- Who Should Have a Guardian or Conservator?
- Applying for Medical Assistance and Social Security Benefits
- Who Qualifies for The ABLE Act, Achieving a Better Life Experience?
- 8:30 AM: Registration
- 9:00 AM – 3:30 PM: Program
- Free Lunch Provided
Conference is FREE to attend
**Social Work (5) CEU’s available $50**