- This event has passed.
Are You Ready (Administratively) for the Unexpected?
March 13 @ 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Learn more about planning for the future from two outstanding speakers:
- Brenna Galvin is a Shareholder and Elder Law Attorney at Maser, Amundson, Boggio & Hendricks, P.A. She practices in the areas of long-term care planning, veterans benefits, medical assistance, disability planning, including supplemental and special needs trusts, and estate and trust administration.
- Kathryn Hoy is a 36 year veteran of Finan mnmcial Services. She is a Director and Financial Advisor with UBS Financial Services. She delivers comprehensive wealth management with an emphasis on longevity planning, life transition planning, and preparing for the unexpected. Kathryn regularly hosts events on financial planning.
You will learn how to:
- Establish a system for organizing your financial and administrative affairs to prepare for unexpected life events.
- Recognize the different responsibilities between a Health Care Directive and Power of Attorney.
- Identify how to create your team of “Agents”
- 5:30-6:00PM: Appetizers & Networking
- 6:00-7:00PM: Presentation
- 7:00-7:30PM: Questions & Answers
**1 FREE CE Credit for Professionals**
Please RSVP by March 10th, 2018 to: firstname.lastname@example.org